To celebrate 10 years of arts engagement in the community, Echuca Moama Arts Initiative is hosting an Art Prize in July 2022.
Entry Fee $30 ($25 for Members of EMAI)
Entry Fee for Young Creatives (ages 16-21) $10
Entry is open from 2/5/2022 – Closing date for entries 22/6/22
Exhibition dates: 22nd July - 14th August 2022
Enquiries: Carolyn Rolls, firstname.lastname@example.org
0475 448 452
1. The Art Prize is open to artists in 2 categories, Open and Young Creatives.
2. All entries are to be submitted via our online portal www.emai.org.au.
3. A maximum of 1 artwork per artist may be submitted.
4. Artworks must have been completed after 30/6/2020 and not previously exhibited.
5. Maximum size: 2D artworks 100cm x 100cm, 3D artworks up to 15kg.
6. We will accept all visual media with the exclusion of photography and digital media.
7. Current committee members of The Echuca Moama Arts Initiative, The Foundry Arts Space and The Arts Prize committee, Sponsors and their families are ineligible to enter.
8. The Art Prize is non acquisitive.
9. Entry is open from 2/5/2022 – 22/6/2022. No late submissions will be accepted.
10. The entry fee is non refundable and payable via the online portal by the closing date 22/6/2022.
11. Artworks must be for sale and the price should include the gallery commission of 20%.
12. 2D works must be mounted or framed and ready for hanging with D hooks and wire
13. The work must be clearly marked on the back bottom corner with artists name, contact details, title of work and price.
14. Works must be delivered to The Foundry Arts Space, 13-17 Murray Esplanade, Echuca on Sunday 17/7/2022 between 3 pm– 6pm or Monday 18/7/2022 between 9am – 12noon
15. The entrant warrants the work is original and does not infringe the copyright, moral rights or other rights of any third party. The entrant indemnifies The Echuca Moama Arts. Initiative against any loss resulting from breach of these warranties.
16. By submitting a work to the prize, entrants acknowledge that the organizers have the right to photograph and video all entries to the exhibition and that such photographs and videos shall remain the property of the organizers who shall have the right to use the
images for exhibition, promotion or educational documentation, including the promotion of forthcoming exhibitions.
17. While all reasonable care will be taken, The Arts Prize committee and The Foundry Arts Space will accept no responsibility for damage to work during installation, display or dismantling of the exhibition. The participating artist is responsible for insurance of works during the exhibition including whilst in transit.
18. At the completion of the Exhibition all artworks must be collected on 14th August between 4 – 6pm.